Monday, July 16, 2007

To Be Continued...

Well, I got a call from the job placement agency. As it turns out, there's a kind of administrative assistant/receptionist job open at the agency itself. So, my contact is going to pass along my resume in hopes that they'll be able to use me for the next month and a half before school starts.

I'm hoping for the best. (i.e. that I'll get the job. In case you were wondering.)

I'll keep you updated, of course. So check here for the latest news on Lizardbreath's search for work!

5 comments:

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! I've got my fingers crossed :)

Anonymous said...

Even if the receptionist/ admin assistant position doesn't work out, chances are good that if they thought highly enough of your skills that they considered having you represent them in their office, they will do a good job of marketing you to other potential employers.
You really are good for lots of stuff :-)

Debbie Barr said...

Yes, I'd say Beth is quite useful for lots of things. ;)

Scrapworthy said...

Glad the "agency" realizes that "super powers" are not to be overlooked or wasted - good luck!