Friday, July 06, 2007

Does this make me weird or merely just quirky?

Today I thought up the most excellent blog topic; it was one of those topics that generate thought, discussion and links to your blog from prominent websites. It was even a little controversial and thus would generate even more thought, discussion and links than usual.

At least. I think it was controversial.

The trouble is, of course, that I can't remember what it was.

And so, naturally, the blog topic I'm stuck with is that, for some reason, I find the combination of Triscuits and lemon-flavored no-sugar-added yogurt so tasty I may finish the entire box here in one sitting.

And that is all.

Links, anyone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"This is not the greatest song in the world...no. This is just a tribute. We couldn't remember the greatest song in the world. So, this is just a tri buuuute! Ohhh"
Sorry, I couldn't help but see the connection. Your tribute to the greatest blog idea in the world was even more stunning and memorable than Tenacious D....no contest! :)

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Hahahahaha! (falls off the bed laughing)

Oh, Pam. So, so great.