Thursday, July 05, 2007

And of such boring days are our lives made.

You know, I started out thinking that this had been a pretty uneventful day, but then I realized it had some remarkable moments in it. Such as:

  • An albino squirrel. I kid you not; this thing was completely white with red eyes. So, so cool.
  • Seeing a jade-green Geo Prism. Alas, little Jade Friend. How I miss you.
  • Checking out several DVDs from my local library. Er. Because that's pretty nifty, dontcha know. And one of them is about Victor Borge. So top that, skeptics.
  • Walking about four miles round-trip down to a nearby pond that was, like, really pretty and stuff. Yeah.
  • Buying Triscuits.
  • Realizing that this list sounded a whole lot more exciting in my head.

So. My day in a nutshell. Yeah. I guess it was kind of boring.

Ohyeah! And I also did some pre-registering work for my classes. I'm getting pretty excited, folks! Real registering happens on July 10th, so wish me luck so I can actually get into the classes at the times I want so I'll be able to attend Institute on Wednesdays and meet the Spiritual and in All Other Ways Fabulous Man of My Dreams. Seriously. Last hope here, people.

3 comments:

Pat said...

Well, all I did today was puke, so your day was much better by comparison!
Yay for your classes, and for being able to take institute - Good luck on all of it!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Pat, I was eating lunch when I read your comment, and I almost had couscous come out my nose.

Beth - yay for registration! And albino squirrels! And wonderful, spiritual, Institute-attending men! Go get'em (the men, not the squirrels)!

Lindsay said...

I like boring -- er, I mean slower-paced -- days. Now that I'm home with the baby, the time passes more slowly. And more serenely. And I LOVE it. It really is the little things that make up our lives, isn't it?