Sunday, July 15, 2007

Thoughts

Guys, I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry.

Sorry I write about dumb things now and again, nonsensical things that don't matter, even to me.

The truth is that I'm just myself, sitting here in this dark room typing by the blue light of my computer screen, feeling a little lost, a little confused, a little alone, just as the rest of you sometimes feel.

I guess if I were to write about these other feelings all the time we'd all feel pretty weighed down, so I try to make things light a bit, even if it comes across as rather stupid.

So, do forgive me. Because sometimes I just feel the need to stretch out there and paste my faults on a wall so you all will see them and know me for who I really am. Because I'm full of just as much hell and just as much heaven as any other person. As are we all.

And I don't think this is quite coming across the way I wanted it to, but ah, well. That's it for now anyway. Good night.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Don't worry, my dear. We're also all just sitting in front of our computers, but instead of doing something constructive, we click on the link to your blog and think, "What has Lizardbreath posted to keep me entertained today?" So, for me, I will be happy with whatever you would like to write. I just like hearing from you, 'cuz you're such a cool gal.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Feel free to keep sharing all sides of you. That's what friends do.