Thursday, May 03, 2007

Subtle alterations

I have decided to go to bed early tonight.

Not because I'm tired. No, no. (I am, in fact, really quite wide awake at the moment.)

But because I have had trouble getting up in the mornings lately and I believe the trouble stems from my tendency to stay up late and check blogs and email and read book after book after book...

And also having my fan on prevents me from hearing my alarm properly. And somehow also makes me more morning-sleepy.

And also knowing that I have nothing to do at work (Seriously. Nothing.) and I won't have to go into work until 1pm anyway so why not just cuddle my pillow a little longer and whisper sweet nothings into its seductive little non-existent ear...

Ahem. But I digress.

So. I believe I will sleep soon. Although, I may just have to get an hour of reading in beforehand. You know. Just for old time's sake.

No comments: