Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Rather than the 1000 words,

let me just show you how darn adaptable I am:



And before you ask, "Wait--is that what I think it is? Is Lizardbreath cooking in the bathroom?" let me prove to you that yes, indeed, I did cook in the bathroom this morning:


Seriously. A toilet. And an electric frying thing. You can't get any more 'cooking in the bathroom'-ish than that.

However, so that you all don't think I make a habit of this, or that I'm doing it for fun, let me just explain that my parents are getting the hardwood floors in their kitchen, dining area & entryway all sanded & refinished so they can get their house on the market.

So. The kitchen is off-limits, our fridge is in the mudroom and our cooking takes place in the bathroom. Good times, folks. Good times.


And also it means that those are my scrambled eggs with cheese & salsa on the washing machine.

I just feel darn weird.

3 comments:

Pat said...

Weird, and yet well fed! LOL!

Lindsay said...

Ooooh....yummy. :)

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Perhaps this is the Lord's way of preparing you for the creativity required when one lives in a small apartment.