Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Coincidence? Or something more...sinister?

I love the comic Bizarro. It is frequently very strange and also exceedingly hilarious, both of which suit my taste to a T.

However, today's comic has me...shall we say...a little freaked out. It reminds me just a little bit too much of this post, one I made over a year ago. In fact, just so you can see it yourself, here's the image:


(Many thanks (and apologies) to Seattlepi for this unauthorized use of the image.)

I guess I'm disturbed mainly because, if faced with a firing squad, a bandana and a seriously untucked shirt, I would probably want to blog about it too.

Which just makes me even more certain of my brain's illness.

5 comments:

Pat said...

LOL! I'm so thankful that you are such a dedicated blogger, because when you are light years away from Happy Valley, I can still sit down at my computer - and there you'll be!

Lizardbreath McGee said...

I have a feeling that this will be the main way I keep in touch with people. :) (It's actually worked pretty well for that so far, in fact.)

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

YAAAAY BETH!

So, tell us about your future roomies . . . :)

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Weeeelll, the problem is, I don't really know much about them except that a disinterested (i.e. one without ulterior motives) informed me that they're really rather nice. I'll have to ask for more details...hmm...

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Whoops! I meant 'disinterested party.' Not just disinterested. I don't think 'disinterested' is a noun. (Although wouldn't a kid's book titled "Mr. Disinterested" be charming?