Sunday, May 27, 2007

And just because you needed to see more of these:

Here's my very favoritest of the LolCats:



And if you have ever read The Canterbury Tales, or just Chaucer in general, or if you have even just heard of Chaucer, or even if you haven't and you think you might have once looked at a copy of a textbook that had some medieval literature in it, then go here, where Geoffrey Chaucer, the intrepid blogger, has discovered the world of LolCats and created his own for illustrations of The Canterbury Tales.

If you don't get it, fine. But if you do, you'll know how good I have been to link you thusly.

3 comments:

Scrapworthy said...

LOL - this is awesome funny!

Anonymous said...

Nothing to do with your post--just wanted to wish you luck. Love you lots!

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Thanks, Pat! :) I actually in reality seriously laughed out loud at this one. :)

And Cathy, thanks so much. I'm definitely feeling nervous now, but I think everything will be fine. :)