Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Here's me!

I decided that I ought to upload a pic of myself, because I think there are some people hitting this blog (including future roomies! Yay!) who have never seen me before and, frankly, that profile picture I drew just isn't helpful.

So this is me in real life:


And. Yes. Well. It's pretty accurate, seeing as how it's a photograph and all, and not a drawing of myself.

(And yes, this means that I haven't really done any more packing since my last post. And I'm also still shuddering at my stupid high forehead. Good gracious.)

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute picture!

I have a high-ish forehead, too. No fun. Which is why my mom always wanted me to have bangs growing up. But the problem was, I couldn't stand bangs. So I moved away, grew them out, and now just pretend that I don't have a high-ish forehead. It works. :)

Heidi said...

Beth! You're like, pretty much super gorgeous. Okay, so I want to write back to your e-mail, but I have to run off to Concord. Oh, and I think we could do something on Thursday because I fly in on Wednesday night! It'll totally work. I'll take a look at my Conference schedule and figure out when I can sneak away.

Heidi said...

Oh, yeah, and P.S. I think "The Hiding Place" is one of the most inspirational books ever. Just wanted to add that. Like, remember the part where the sister prays about the fleas? Yeah...wow.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

You look great, Beth. I forgot how pretty your hair color is.

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Thanks, gals! Haha! I'm all blushing now. :)

Lindsay, I totally feel your pain, although I am also seriously toying with the idea of getting bangs. I've got a haircut appointment next week, and I may just take the plunge...

Heidi, you are completely nice to say that. Thanks! And hurrah! I will get a chance to meet you after all! Just email me with a time that would be good for you; I should be able to make it up there whenever. (And I also completely agree about The Hiding Place. I think I'm going to need to reread it every few months, just to make sure I don't forget anything.

And Kim, you are ultra sweet. Thanks so much! :)