Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Because every blog needs a formal announcement...

So. I've started another blog. I mean, another one besides the blog that contains the first eight (or so) sections of that NaNoWriMo novel I never finished...

(Sorry. I just must wallow for a moment in feelings of regret for yet another project I've only partially completed.)

However.

This new blog has possibilities. It has pizazz and flare and flying pilot whales (not to mention the igloos.) And it has a bold new color scheme!

That's right! It's my very own Dream Blog!

Um. That is, it's a blog where I post about dreams I have. It's not, like, my ideal blog, which would be another interpretation of the above sentence. Oh, and it's not about my dreams for the future. It's about my wacky, crazy, nighttime, (or morningtime), rambling, psychotic (and oddly entertaining) escapes of the subconscious mind.

Yes. These are my dream dreams.

And the reason why I needed an entirely separate blog in which to post said nighttime escapades?

They'd take up too much room here. And, of course, I need the room in my 'regular' blog to post about more important things. Like...my other blog.

Good heavens.

2 comments:

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Entertaining and educational. I can't believe "March of the Penguins" omitted the igloo building--shoddy work, that.

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Seriously. Think how many baby mammilian-like penguins they could have saved!