Saturday, August 11, 2007

More about me (but then, what isn't?)

I miss people today.

I just thought I'd give you all a head's up, in case I suddenly decide to call you out of the blue and ask, "How's that family history coming?" or "Did you ever take those pictures of pinecones like you wanted?" or "How many fingers am I holding up?"

Or maybe I won't.

Maybe I'll just continue to lie here on my bed, curled into a comma, book propped up just beyond my throw pillow while my eyes move to and fro, scanning the text.

And missing you all the while.

5 comments:

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

[Long distance hug.]

We love you, Bethy.

Anonymous said...

So glad that you're curled into a comma, and not a coma, like I first thought. The punctuation is a much better image.

Pat said...

Just got back from a weekend camping trip, and trying to catch up on what I missed while I was away - I was shocked to hear about Pres. Faust - I didn't here that until I had left home - he will be missed, but how happy that heavenly reunion must have been!
I can't for the life of me think of a post when you might have been even remotely rude! - Love your topics and replies at all times!
Sorry you're lonely today! (((hugs))) and hope good things will happen to make you feel better!

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Thanks, Kim. It's so good to know that you guys are all there for me. Even when we're not really anywhere near each other physically.

Hope you all are doing well!

Lizardbreath McGee said...

And Cathy, I wondered if people might have read 'coma' at first. The thought made me chuckle. Silently, of course.