Wednesday, August 08, 2007

And not choking seems pretty good to me

Well, folks.

The interview went pretty well.

And by "pretty well," I mean that I managed not to make a babbling idiot of myself. I asked intelligent questions (or so I believed at the time) about the library and the position and answered the more difficult questions without getting horribly tongue-tied (although I did notice that my answers tended to be unfortunately rather vague).

And, thank goodness, the interviewer was possibly the most friendly and personable person I've interviewed with. Ever.

Which also means that I'm not sure if the interview went really well or if it just went well. Because she could have just been friendly and nice yet at the same time thinking: This gal is pretty much lame-o. Or, she might have been friendly and nice and thinking: This gal is pretty friendly and nice herself. I think we'll hire her.

Time will tell.

I'll find out for sure which it was at the end of this week or possibly early next week. And I'll let you know as soon as I can.

Because I'm pretty sure you're all rooting for me.

So thanks.

TONS.

4 comments:

Jekka Goaty Senoj said...

I hope you get to work at the library! I tried for that job in Cedar City but it didn't work out becuase they weren't hiring at the moment. Good luck, Lizard McGee!!!

Anonymous said...

Beth you are so not lame-o....you're fantastic-o!!! I hope you get the job! That would be oh so happy! That's a lot of "oh-s" sorry-o.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Go Beth!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you here in Colorado, too. Love you, Beth. Know, too, that your eldest niece prays for you in every prayer she offers.