Saturday, April 28, 2007

Heartfelt

How am I feeling today?

Why, I'm so glad you asked! (Or rather, you didn't ask, but I could tell from the way you all are hovering that you're just longing to do so.)

I'm feeling nervous. And uncertain. Anxious, as it were.

I've had anxiety dreams about grad school and I keep feeling all fluttery-like when I wonder where on earth I'm going to live in a month or two.

Not to say that I'm not still also feeling glad and extremely excited and happy about all of this. It's just that everything's all mixed together, the uncertainty tainting the excitement with, if not bitterness, then certainly an unexpected tang.

I've also got to prepare a sharing time for tomorrow, so I'm a bit worried about that, seeing as how I haven't really gotten started yet. Um. I'm not terribly good at this calling, I think.

Let's see...what else? Well, there is something else and it kind of creeps into everything I do or think about, (especially today), but I won't discuss it here. Too personal, even for this rather too personal blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello my amazing friend! It was so good/sad/wonderful to read up on how you are doing! sorry about the job thing- BUT HAPPY that it has opened doors for you- when our heavenly father closes a door- He will open another (like only HE can!!)
i am so glad there is internet- so when you move to boston, or Arkansas, or england, i can still read about you! im praying for you to find answers. and not the ones YOU are looking for- the ones you NEED(whatever those may be..). Love ya!

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Annie, thank you so much. I'm so grateful that our Father gives answers so readily and provides such wonderful opportunities for us. I know He'll guide me in the right direction.

And I'm also glad we'll be able to keep in touch. :)