Friday, April 06, 2007

My life in flops


I was going to write a post about cough drops. Really. But my heart just wasn't in it.

So I've decided to write about flip-flops instead, because that is obviously a much more serious subject.

So.

Flops are great. Grand, even. They keep one's feet cool and produce an appealing slapping noise when one walks. And, if one has an itch on one's foot, it is surprisingly easy for one to reach down and scratch one's heel or perhaps the space just above the large toe. Ahhh.

I am a flop fan. An advocator of flips.

I am a flip-flopping girl.

And.

And...

And I have officially run out of subject material for this post. More on cough drops tomorrow. Perhaps.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm getting anxious for flip-flop weather here. Unfortunately, winter decided to come back in full force, so in order to save my poor toes from frostbite, I'm afraid I'll have to wait a few more weeks. Enjoy yours, though! Maybe I can just live vicariously through you and your cute flip-flops. :)

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Alas, my problem is that even during decidedly non-flop weather I've been known to don rather scanty footwear. I'll get chilblains one of these days.

Here's hoping Indiana warms up soon!