Monday, April 09, 2007

I sez stupid stuff.

For. Crying out loud.

I can sure say dumb stuff sometimes.

In fact, I frequently do.

In fact, I even said some dumb stuff today, and did some dumb things.

In fact, the dumb stuff I said and/or did was potentially hurtful, which is the worst kind of dumb stuff to say/do.

Ugh.

So.

If you are a person to which I have said/done something stupid (either recent or not so) please know that I regret saying/doing it possibly as much as or more than you regret hearing/observing it.

So, sorry. Essentially.

2 comments:

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I feel your pain. I contracted "Foot In Mouth Disease" myself less than 48 hours ago.

I think that's one of the requirements of true friendship: recognizing that the people who love us don't mean to hurt us, and forgiving them when they slip up now and then.

Lizardbreath McGee said...

I think I have suffered from that disease all my life.

I also wish that I were more forgiving of the slip-ups of others. I do pretty well for the most part, but there have been times... *Grimace*