Friday, November 30, 2007

"Oh. Hello," she croaked.

So, I've been sick all day.

In fact, I've been sick for the past several days, two of which I have kind of semi-officially 'taken off,' as in I haven't done much of anything much on these two days, which two days included yesterday and today.

So, I feel kind of ugh, and a little egh, not to mention a titch of blaaaargh.

And also, I can sing really, really low right now.

However, maybe it's just kind of good to sit all day on the couch wrapped up in your favorite throw blanket and catch up on classics like The Philadelphia Story and the first twelve episodes of The Office, which, Hi, how did I go so long without ever watching ever? And also, it is so, so painful to watch that show. And it is so, so hilarious a pain.

Um.

Other than that, I feel heartily ashamed of myself and vow to do better tomorrow.

Uuuuuhhhnnnless I feel sick again. Still. Er. You know.

3 comments:

Wookface said...

Bethy Loo! I'm sorry you aren't feeling good! I woke up with a really sore throat this morning and I think its starting to turn into a cold. So I know how you feel. Anyway, hope you feel better and I still am waiting for you to do a doodle on my wall! :D Love ya sis!

Pat said...

I would love to take a day off and snuggle in my blankie - but I guess it's no fun when you're sick...
(We could use a new base in our ward choir if you're in the neighborhood!)
Feel better soon!

Mama M said...

OK, OK, I have been waiting and waiting for the perfect opportunity to share this quote on your blog, and I think this is it. It was a cartoon I cut out years ago, that showed two old women with their mops and buckets, standing in an empty office. (Get it, "the office") One of them is saying:

"You shouldn't wallow in self-pity, but once in a while it is OK to put your feet in and swish them around a little."

Enjoy swishing. We all need it occasionally.