Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Okay. I'm fine.

Sorry, all.

I just sometimes have these times when I just get really fed up with me. And then I kind of have to get it out and kind of kick myself in the shins so I will maybe get the picture next time and not be dumb.

Of course, it doesn't ever work that way, but eh.

Um.

So, sorry for being down.

I'm not really a failure.

And also, I'm training to be a librarian! And that's hecka cool! And also I'm reading crazy interesting novels, like The Left Hand of Darkness. And...

Let'sthinkhere...

Uhhhhsss...ez...

Sugar-free ice cream is tasty?

And nice and soothing on a sore-ish throat. (Although I've moved to cough drops instead; less fat, that.)

We're cool. We're cool.

Now if I can just keep from making any more mistakes...

3 comments:

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

The bad news is that we'll all keep making mistakes through the rest of mortality.

The good news is that that's OK as long as we keep trying. If we work really hard, we may even learn something now and then. :)

Love you, Bethy.

Mama M said...

Oh Bethie-Lou--I have learned so much more about myself and about life from making mistakes than by doing things "perfectly" Drat!

Debbie Barr said...

You're starting your cough drop addiction again? ;) Ah, well, better than harlequin romance novels. ;)