Friday, November 09, 2007

Because I am lazy...

And because I don't have anything to write about at the moment, (and am also avoiding reading an article about how to map the use of space in public libraries), I think you should read (if you're interested in reading anything I've written in the last 24 hours) about a dream I had last night which I described in (sort of) detail on my dream blog.

It was kind of freaky. And weird. But cool?

If dreams about dying are cool!

Got your attention? Now go read it!

3 comments:

Mama M said...

Beth dear, I am a true believer that there are some dreams which are given to us to help and to instruct us. I am just not sure if this is one of those. Of course I am a bit put off by it because TWO of my children end their lives in it, but hey, what the heck, at least it was entertaining. I have had perhaps four or five dreams in my life that I still remember. It sounds like this will be one of those dreams for you. But please, no exploding stomachs, 'K?

Lizardbreath McGee said...

I think (and this may be a bit TMI) that I was just a bit...erm...gassy while I was asleep, so that's why the exploding abdomens. At least that's what I'm guessing.

Sorry. You probably didn't need to know that.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I still vividly remember a dream from my childhood in which I was taking out the garbage on the edge of a cliff . . . wearing roller skates. Of course, you can all guess how THAT turned out.