Thursday, November 08, 2007

Here's what you're not seeing right now:

Soooo...

I have pictures.

I actually have several.

I have pictures of the fall and pictures of me and pictures of the star fruit I bought at the grocery store because, by gum, I'd always been curious about them and it was just about TIME I did something random and outside of routine and the fruit itself tasted kind of citrusy and not quite what I was expecting but it was pretty good anyway.

I have pictures of all of that.

But, alas, my camera is at home and my self (and my self's computer) are at school and therefore I cannot, just simply cannot post aforementioned pictures for your viewing pleasure.

But really, really, isn't that what your imagination's for?

1 comment:

Mama M said...

Beth dear, I can see it all in my mind's eye now. I have pictures too, in my camera, but I have to wait for Debbie to come home for the Thanksgiving weekend to help me post them because I am too dumb to do it myself. I will have her TEACH me how to do it instead of having her do it for me and then I will always have fish to eat. Or something. Anyway, I look forward to your pictures, dearest.