Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Generating somethingorothers

So, I'm sitting here in my room and I want to write something for my blog because I haven't been exactly garrulous lately and it's been mainly due to vague feelings of almost-apathy hanging around like some sort of malignant-ish miasma and also not really having much to report, seeing as how I've been spending the majority of my days not working on the major projects that are due at the end of the semester and seriously catching up on my reading and

And.

Stuff.

Also, I buy this whole wheat bread that's really delicious and also it's interesting because it has these kind of broken up grains sprinkled all over the tops of the slices and so after I get finished eating my sandwiches or toast or whatever-something-that-involves-bread the plate has all these white bits of grain all over and if I moisten my finger (by plopping it in my mouth) and then use it to pick up all those bits of grain and them eat them they have a (not surprisingly) grain-type flavor but the texture's kind of interesting and also I think I'm weird.

Also, I like learning about libraries?

And also, I think I'm even stranger after midnight than usual.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

::snort,giggle::

Joanna said...

So, I could understand the whole bread thing, but will you please go back to the first paragraph and define every other word for me?

(I want to be a smart graduate student someday!)

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Bread is nummy. Mmmm.

Jekka Goaty Senoj said...

Can I generate a somethingorother? That sounds exciting!

*twiggles with a machine but gets engulfed in a black cloud of smoke*