Tuesday, November 13, 2007

From the trenches

I am in class right now. And I am surreptitiously blogging.

This is not perhaps as daring as it might sound; the professor is currently not in the room, and there are multiple conversations going on around me, so the level of guilt I feel at the moment is nice & low.

Of course, the prof could walk in at any time, which makes the anxiety level highish...

AND, here she is. So, I must be off to learn stuff and otherwise do all this wonderful library science stuff and goo.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

You brave soul, you. ;)

Debbie Barr said...

That's almost as good as watching someone play Super Mario Brothers on their computer during American Heritage. I couldn't help but wonder why they were there...

Because you, of course, are not terrible, for you were only blogging because the professor was out of the room. And people were talking. And so you're fine. Er... I don't... iloveyoubethdon'thateme.

I think I need more sleep.

Mama M said...

Beth dear, Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. You most certainly did not get this from your MOTHER!