Sunday, September 16, 2007

I. Need. To. Go. To. Bed.

But first I thought I'd tell you all I was alive. Because I am. Alive, I mean.

And also really tired.

And also amazed at how my day just kind of got started nice and early(ish) at 7:45am and then kept on a rollin' until 3am on Sunday morning.

And I have to get up early again for church. And I.

I kind of don't know how I'm going to do it, but somehow...somehow I will manage.

Erm.

I'll try to post again tomorrow.

Give kisses to Aunt Hilde for me.

5 comments:

Mama M said...

Oh, my dear, Tsk, Tsk. Please get some sleep. And also, eat your veggies, and also, never go out of the house with a hole in your shoe. And make sure your underwear is clean. And did I mention, please get enough sleep. Oh, and also remember that your mother loves you.

Palomita said...

And your big sister does too.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Hope you didn't start snoring during somebody's talk. It's OK to do that in Gospel Doctrine, but sacrament meeting is pushing it.

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Haha! I promise. No snoring. Although I did kind of shut my eyes a few times and just barely was able to (by sheer force of will) open them up again. Also, I took a nap after church until approximately 8:30pm. NOT recommended.

And also I hope you got sleep, big sis. :)

And also, my shoes do have holes in them, Mom. But my underwear is clean. (And I know you love me.)

Jekka Goaty Senoj said...

I like bed. I like sleep. Sleep+Bed=Happiness.