Thursday, September 20, 2007

I love untold stories

Except, now that I think about it, I love it when untold stories are told, which is a bit of a paradox.

Anyway.

My love for untold stories is perhaps one reason why I love the Regina Spektor song, "Samson." Or perhaps it's simply because her voice soars effortlessly while singing it.

Whatever it is, I have to share it with you. And, be forewarned, I know there's a part that talks about Things a Maiden's Ears Should Not Hear, (albeit non-explicitly) so if you're squeamish about that sort of thing, then don't partake. Or at least, don't listen past the first verse or so.

But if you're so inclined, here it is:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty song. I'm not sure I understand all of it...but that just means that I get to interpret it any way I want to! Thanks for sharing! "You are my sweetest weakness..." so pretty.