Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Which shows just how crude we really are:

Our family got the electronic pocket 20Q (twenty questions) game for Christmas. Last night, as we played the card game Phase 10 together, (also a Christmas gift to the family), my mom got the 20Q game out and started playing with it while waiting for her turn in the card game.

She tried several things (some of which it got, some it didn't) and then my brother suggested that we try to see if it would guess 'poop.'

That's right: poop.

Within a few questions we were all giggling like a bunch of third graders as the 20Q game asked seemingly innocuous questions such as:

Is it warm?
Do you hold it when you use it?
Is it colorful?
Does it get wet?

Seriously. We had trouble breathing. (In fact, I have rarely seen my mom & dad laugh so hard.) And when it finally got to the last question, the table nearly exploded in the uproar:

"Is it a poop (feces)?"

So, yeah. We freely embraced potty humor last night. Which, now that I come to think about it, is actually pretty cool.

(It's good to be with the family again.)

3 comments:

Debbie Barr said...

It also means that I can never hear those questions again without thinking of poop. Oh well.

Joanna said...

When Jake got 20Q for Christmas a year or two ago, we tried all the potty-ish kinds of things. Most of them were suggested by my father in law. And if I remember, the 20Q guessed them all.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I just laughed so hard I cried.