Saturday, December 22, 2007

And I inspire people so rarely

Remember that 'yon candied maid' phrase? The one that popped randomly into my head a week or so ago?

Well, my friend Pat has done some awesome things with it. Well done, Pat. Well done.

And also, I'm still thinking of a way to make up for those two nights of no sleep, Pat.

Hmmmm...

(Oh, and also--I made it to Utah safe and sound, despite the fear of sudden death by turbulence on the way into the SLC airport. Pretty fun stuff, lemme tell ya.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Kellie Staheli/Robison! I still can't get anything but a disconnected tone when I call your parent's phone #. Have you read my comment that I sent you the day that you were flying home? Can you call me @ 465-3095 or e-mail me @ smileyrobis@comcast.net My cell phone # is 836-9728 as well. I'm so glad you're home and I'd like to set up a time to try and see you for a few minutes at least. Love ya' Babe!

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Dude! Kellie!

Okay. I don't have my phone with me right now, but I'm going to send you an email stat.

Pat said...

Thanks for the nod - glad you made it home safe! Sounds like you're having some great times with your family!

Cathy said...

I admit to loving turbulence--sort of like an airborne earthquake. Yes, I enjoy earthquakes too. It must be because I have experienced so many of them peripherally without seeing the destruction firsthand.
I flew into Wisconsin in a thunderstorm once with pretty intense turbulence and enjoyed it unabashedly until I look across the aisle and saw that my mother-in-law was white-lipped. Then I felt bad.
I don't think she likes roller coasters either. Too bad.