Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A brief breather:

Uh. I realize I haven't posted much this past week.

And it is because, you see, this is the last week of classes. And, due to my illness and subsequent obsessive watching of The Office, I...er...yeah.

I'm totally behind.

But I'm still in there. I'm still getting stuff done (by the skin of my little librarian teeth) and I'm still alive.

Just to let you know.

And yeah.

I really, really gotta go. (Work on homework, that is. Not. The other thing. You know.)

9 comments:

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Good luckskie, Bethy. We love you.

Debbie Barr said...

YAY!

I mean--

Ahh!!!

I mean--

Good luck!

Your Name said...

yay!...

just an odd thought...

but is there really skin on our teeth?...Where did such a phrase come from?

Mama M said...

You have always had kind of smallish teeth. Polite teeth. Opposite of big, horsey kind of teeth. But ohmygosh, now they are LIBRARIAN teeth?!?! Kids grow up so fast!

Oh, and BTW, one week from flippin' today I get to see you and your freakishly small teeth in person. YAY!

(Just Joshin' ya!) ;) (Except the YAY! That I meant!

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Mom, I love that you just used the word "flippin'."

And woo! Only a week! If I can only get through these next two days...

Anonymous said...

As Dwight would say...
Question: Will Beth make it through the week?
Answer: Yes. If cobras can bring down a zebra, then Beth's librarian teeth can also bring down beastly assignments more than 5000 times their body weight.

Question: Did Dwight ever really talk about cobras and zebras?
Answer: No. I made that up in a lame attempt to make her laugh.

Question: Did it work?
Answer: Probably not.

Anonymous said...

Where the heck is Jim and why hasn't he asked me out yet???

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Ohyes it did. Make me laugh, that is.

And also, Jim is standing right behind you, blushing because he overheard what you just said.

(He's so adorable.)

Pat said...

Good luck on your finals!