Thursday, October 11, 2007

Yay! I don't stink as a graduate student!

Remember last week? The week I thought was terrible and awful and really high-stress, and that the products thereof were mostly mangled masses of text-flesh that I managed to cobble together between midnight and 4am?

Well, I got them all back, and got As (or an A equivalent) for each of them.

Hah! Triumph, I tell you! Sagacity! Pamplemousse! (And other words generally expressive (not really) of joy!)

And now I just have to get cracking on making a (really simple) website for the GSLIS technology requirement due tomorrow, writing another paper due Tuesday and starting to think about & working on a presentation I'll be giving in two weeks and another paper due in about two weeks as well.

There is no peace, saith the Lord, unto the grad student. Or something.

4 comments:

Debbie Barr said...

Oh, thanks a lot Beth. Your bad week got all sulky, and ran over here to Utah, to become my bad week. THANKFULLY it's almost over, and I managed pretty well. :)

On the plus side, my 2+ hours of poetry editing paid off. I got an e-mail from my teacher with positive feedback. Thanks a bunch for your insightful comments!

(also, my word verification was funny again "pbpjamk" looks like Peanut Butter and Jam to to me!)

Palomita said...

Way to go! Woo Hoo! I always knew you could do it!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

You rock.

Lindsay said...

Go you!