Friday, October 12, 2007

I embrace my identity

Today, I purchased a Simmons hoodie.

This is me wearing that hoodie:


Nice, eh?

And this is me wearing the hoodie while reflecting on my own image (mirrorly):


And also, I PhotoShopped this image so that 'Simmons' would read left to right.

And also, I did not do my hair today. Nor really have I done it for the past couple of weeks. Nor am I likely to do it anytime in the near future.

But I likes my new sweatshirt.

Which is really great, 'cause it's gettin' COOOOLD in Boston!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

beth be in my hauz lookin like a sexy wymens

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Bwahahahahaha!

Oooh! I's...I's doin' some serious eye-wipin' here.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Thanks for the laugh, gals. I needed that. :)

Scrapworthy said...

Lookin' good Beth - mind if I tag you? www.scrapworthy-arts.blogspot.com

Debbie Barr said...

Nice. Sweatshirts are wonderful. I was going to get me a BYU one, but they're, um, expensive.

Your Name said...

For not doing your hair, it curls quite nicely. I'm envious of you at this point, my hair is starting to grow into that in between stage where it's too long to be obedient and too short to do anything with it.

Becky said...

Beth? Where have you gone! You're still disappearing before my eyes--and that's in a sweatshirt nonetheless!

As a side note, I was thinking of you today and I have a request: Please, oh please post pictures of Boston in the Fall! Autumn here is beautiful. But Autumn in the East...I can only imagine!

And another side not to Gypsy: We sisters have always been envious that Beth got the curly hair genes. And the red (er, reddish) hair. I've always been covetous of that one!

Becky said...

Sorry. I meant side NOTE to gypsy, not NOT to gypsy. (Hope I didn't offend any elvish pirate gypsies today. That might get a wee bit dangerous! :0)