Saturday, October 13, 2007

Because I'm all about appearances.

So. You maybe just got to this page and noticed that--hey--your (it's true!) favorite blog has up and got a makeover! And actually you just barely noticed while you were reading that last sentence that--hey--your (don't even deny it) favorite blog now looks even more fantastically schnazzy than ever. And wait; what's that? While pondering on the ephemerality of electronic forms of communication and how the changing of one's blog template reflects and relates to the internal changes that take place daily in our own lives you realized that--hey--your (not even kidding) favorite blog has become this wonderful place where you just want to comment and comment and also never leave.

Because it just looks so good.

And is also your favorite.

4 comments:

Your Name said...

It's--hey--umm...different. I was so shocked at the difference that I was worried at first whether or not I had clicked the right link.

You mention it reflecting internal changes...which change would that be? Or have you yet decided, because, hey, wouldn't you know it, you don't know yourself?

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

OK, I admit it . . . you're my favorite!

There, I said it.

Lindsay said...

Definitely looking good!

Joanna said...

I totally thought the internet was broken. (What power you have, Bethy. You can break the internet!)