Sunday, March 25, 2007

Two things that are 100% Awesome

Firstly, I have become a subject of gossip in my ward.


I love it!


I've never been a subject of gossip before, and all of a sudden I hear that people are talking about me left & right! Hoorah! The other day, my sister told me that a group of Relief Society sisters sat around discussing ways to lose weight and used me as an example of someone who was making progress. Yay! Also, people keep coming up to me to express their congratulations on my acceptance to grad school. The only person in my ward I had told was my mom, who apparently helped get the rumor mill going. Thanks, Mom!


Secondly, if you go to this LiveJournal site, (Neon Dragon's), you will see this awesome picture here (plus another one of equal awesomeness):



Wow. What a great day.

5 comments:

Joanna said...

Isn't it amazing what the simple syllable "ma" does to a word? It adds a sort of cuteness, and sometimes a Homer Simpson-ness. (For example: Saxamaphone! Saxamaphone!)

By the way, I don't know if I've told you yet... Congratumalations on getting accepted to grad school!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Positive gossip sure is fun. I always like sharing (or hearing) good news about people I love. :)

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Why thanks, oh sister-o-mine. :^)

And Kim, spreading positive gossip is the ONLY way to go. I was just surprised it was about me!

Pat said...

...and can you blame them? you're positively shrinking before our eyes!
It seems to be doing wonders for your self confidence! Hooray for you!
(hope you're having a great trip!)

Lizardbreath McGee said...

*Happy grin*

Thanks, Pat! It is doing wonders for my self-confidence. And the trip was great. Really, really great. :^)