Saturday, March 17, 2007

Bloody corpses and flying cars

Some highlights from the dream I woke up from this morning:

  • Flying cars
  • Flying people flying from the flying cars while wearing superhero suits
  • A horribly bloody corpse
  • Someone using said corpse to get stuff out of a vending machine without paying for it
  • Looking over and seeing that the guy I was with had a huge number of tatooed female names on his exceedingly brawny arms
  • Me putting parmesan cheese and salad into my hair because hey--that's just how I eat it, okay?

Random. And also weird (and somewhat disturbing). And so, so entertaining.

4 comments:

Debbie Barr said...

It mus be one of those pre-sicky nightmares everyone is talking about. ;)

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Ooooh! True! I did end up having a fever last night... Hmmm... Significant?

Pat said...

One question - did you take Nyquil last night? (that's when I always have those kind of dreams)

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Hmmm... No Nyquil, but maybe there was something in...whatever it was I ate that day. Hm. I suddenly can't remember what it was that I ate! :^/