Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Because I won't have time to blog tomorrow

I might as well blog right now!

Except I don't really have anything to blog about.

Hoho! Except for an awesome story my sister told me this evening! She was teaching her kids about the allegory of the olive tree in Jacob 5, and asked her daughter (who is, I believe, 5 at the moment) what she could do to try to be a 'good fruit.'

My niece pondered for a little bit, then responded, "Um, we could not steal babies?"

Mweh? NOT STEAL BABIES?

Now, of course not-stealing-babies is very important in the process of becoming a 'good fruit.' But why my 5-year-old niece was thinking about stealing babies, I just couldn't guess. But I loved the story.

And now you can too!

And now I will go to bed because I have a lot of driving to do tomorrow and I'm still recovering from my weekend of fever-induced crazy dreams. Hurrah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my word! You must have the cutest niece in the entire world! I bet she's gorgeous, too. I bet she has big, blue eyes to boot! And I bet her mother is stunning herself! ;0)

Pat said...

Hmmm...I'll be watching the news for that juvenille baby theft ring!

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Oooh! It's true. She TOTALLY takes after her mother. (How I share genes with all these gorgeous people, I will never know.)

And Pat, just don't tell anyone that my niece was in any way connected to the baby stealing ring. She's the one trying to avoid it. ;^)