Friday, February 02, 2007

Why I would like to blog, but I can't:

I'm just a little bit busy. I'm mostly busy trying to put together everything I need to bring with me tomorrow when I talk with a former boss about a letter of recommendation. I keep thinking I don't have all the forms I need, and I know--I just know--I'm going to forget the addressed, stamped envelopes. Darnit.

I'm also tired. It's after 10 and I have this goal of getting to bed by 10:30, but I almost never make it, mostly due to a desire to watch the Food Network and check my email and browse a bit on amusing websites, not to mention the three books that I am currently trying to read. Dangit.

Which brings me to the third reason: Jane Eyre is sitting next to me on my bed. And I need to read it. Like, now. So.

Righto. Tallyho. Farewell.

You ain't gettin' nothin' more outta me tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for at least blogging about why you can't blog. With the Food Network AND Mr. Rochester competing for your attention, I'm flattered that you set aside a few minutes for lil' old me, too. :)