Friday, May 12, 2006

Ring the Bells! Here's PROOF!

Actually, I don't really know if ringing bells is the most appropriate thing to do in an instance like this. I mean, do people usually ring bells when proof is brought forth? No. They usually sit on those uncomfortable wooden chairs in the courtroom and scratch a little behind their ear. Yes. Or maybe they make a little paper airplane out of that sheet of paper the nice lawyer handed to them. Yes. Or surreptitiously pick their noses.

Where was I?

Oh, yes. PROOF! I HAS it! (I do, indeed.) And here 'tis:















And, for a nice closeup, check THIS out!
















Yeah. Laser-emitting eyeballs my left foot! HAH, I tell you, HAH!

And now there's even MORE of them! They positively compose a crown! Yes, even a crown of African violet flowers. A veritable crown. Indeed.

Now I lost my train of thought again. But, I feel at peace. And vindicated. And all those good things.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are they male or female? And why didn't I get invited to the shower?
Congratulations on your new arrivals. How is the mother feeling after giving birth to multiple progeny?

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Well, since I'm really only the adoptive mother, I feel pretty good. Except I'm tired at the moment. But I'll write about that later.

And, I'm sorry about the oversight on the shower, Cathy. I'll totally invite you next time! :^P :^)

Anonymous said...

Cute kids, hon. I can definitely see a family resemblance.

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Ahahahahaha! :^D Ooooh, yes. Although, I'm not so proud of my fuzzy green leaves. However, my blossom-like locks are...very...nicely scented. I think.