Monday, May 29, 2006

Doodle, doodle.


















I just got this really cool drawing tablet a few days ago, and I wanted to share what I've done with it so far. Yes. So, this drawing will ultimately end up in the Louvre, I'm sure.

Okay, well, maybe not.

Actually, it's just a silly (and really awful) drawing of a girl with a grim look in her eye waving from a park bench. And, since my profile pic had been (up to this point) a flower, when technically, I'm not even in the plant kingdom, I thought I'd try to get a profile pic at least somewhat closer to what I look like. Except that I'm not that stick-thin. Definitely. And also, I'm not made up of sketchy black lines. And also, my eyes don't look that grim. Usually.

Anyway--enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your little drawing is cute. You should make one for me and I'll add it to my signature block here at work. Picture it, I send the weekly logistics summary to the COL and here's this awesome little picture of me, drawn by Beth, at the bottom.....I might get fired...but it could be fun!

Anonymous said...

I think her toes were masterfully drawn.

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Yes, especially since there are only four of them on one foot. Oops.