Tuesday, February 26, 2008

In Other News

I really, really wish men with beards would just stop being in my classes. Or on the T. Or walking around on the sidewalk.

Because they're just way too distracting.

Mmm.

Phew!

In other news...

I heard from Cathy that a fellow far too young to have a beard has just joined their family, which means that she and her husband are now outnumbered by their children.

And also that there is one more small, wonderful person to love in the world.

Welcome, Theo.

(Here are some pictures, for those of you who are visually minded.)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hmm. I didn't know you had a thing for bearded men. Looks like I'll have to keep an eye on you! *Walks away looking back suspiciously*

P.S. Oh! And last night, Vince came back from his 1st scouting meeting (9-year old boy scouts--gotta love 'em!) and one of them told him he looked like Triple H! I had no idea who he is, (neither did Vince) so we looked him up, and here's what we found: http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/tripleh/ check it out and tell me what you think! Vince didn't know whether to be insulted or touched! Course, that's probably not the bearded type YOU go for!

Becky

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Huzzah for Theo!!! Thanks for sharing the news!