Sunday, January 07, 2007

Uh...Archaeology anyone?

Um. I just stumbled across this, and although I'm hesitant to chuckle at a fellow blogger... Still... Some obviously bad translations to English just have to be laughed at.

(I think my personal favorite is: "The conservators who tried to recover a statue of 1,900 years of Venus have put their heads along with the inspectors of the maintenance of the air line who scrutinize welds generally the autogenous and the repairs in the motors of jet for any crack." See the original here.)

*Laughs up pajama sleeve.*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I just read it. I said I read it, not that I understood it. WHAT IN THE WORLD????!!! I have to laugh when I read stuff like this...but then I remember that my foreign language skills are probably just as bad, if not worse sometimes. But its still funny! :)
Thanks for sharing!