Monday, January 22, 2007

Fifty down, baby!

Every Monday morning at approximately 8am, I weigh myself to see exactly how this whole weightloss thing is going. (i.e. if the weight is still being lost. Waaaaay lost.)

And this morning, to mine joy, I discovered that I have hit the 50lb weight-loss mark. I am now exactly 50lbs lighter than I was when I started this whole rigamarolle, about four and a half months ago.

And lemme tell you; that is a LOT of months without any chocolate cake.

But it's worth it.

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yay for you! Way to go!

Debbie Barr said...

]~~( >>>>>>>

With your mighty sword of truty, you conquer the, er, weight monster of DOOM!
(I couldn't find a baloon, but I figured a sword would do.

Anonymous said...

ROCK

-Libby

Christian said...

Go Beth! That's remarkable progress by any standard. Good luck as you continue forward!

Nemesis said...

Wow, check you OUT! That's pretty fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Wow.

You are truly amazing Beth!

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Thanks, all! I just wish I didn't have so much further to go.




I think I'll take that sword, Nerd Goddess.

]~~(>>>>>>>

(Yes. I definitely feel more empowered now.)

Anonymous said...

You rock, Miss McGee.