Sunday, November 06, 2005

I'm a little new at this

While I have a degree in English, and thus am not unfamiliar with the principles of writing, I am completely new to the world of blogging. I've seen a couple, but not many, and those I've seen I've never stayed very long to read. I have to confess though, the idea of having a website dedicated entirely to me and my writing has a certain appeal. (I think mainly it appeals to the absolutely self-centered aspect of my personality.) So, I'm going to try this out. Whether or not it works depends, I think, on my own determination to see it through, not to mention how much people actually like what I post. So, here goes: drumroll, please....

3 comments:

Christian said...

Looks good so far. I'll look forward to seeing more posts in the future!

Becca said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becca said...

I think a website devoted entirely to you and your writing sounds like the best idea since, erm, peanut butter and banana sandwiches. I'm looking forward to reading more! (BTW, I had to sign up to be able to post here, so it looks like now I too have entered the world of blogging. Mine is http://thoughtstew.blogspot.com. I make no promises that it will be entertaining, but maybe I'll be better at posting there than I am at emailing.)