Monday, November 07, 2005

I a Sickie Gil

About...oh, methinks a year ago, when my niece was somewhat younger and, if possible, even more cute than she is now, she would say, "I a sickie gil" whenever she didn't feel well. So, I shall say it now. Although, I don't think my saying it is quite as cute as my neice when she said it. *sigh*

Um. Wha was I saying...*meanders through sickie fog*...oh yes! When I'm feeling well, I confess that I occasionally fantasize about the great joy of being able to stay home sick. I'll think, 'Gosh, I really don't want to go to work today. I wish I were sick! I could stay home and get soooo much done.' I think I fail to realize that being sick is really rather incapacitating. All you want to do when you get home from work (as I did) is crawl into bed and sleep for a really long time, and when you wake up, all you can conceive of doing is plopping down into a little ball of misery in front of the TV, wrapped in your blankie, and watching utterly uninforming but really, really feel-good shows about animal rescues. Or, writing in your blog. *Ahem*

Because I'm not writing very well right now, I think I'll quit this entry, and beg off. After all, I'm sick here, people! *Retires quickly to bathroom to upchuck the remnants of her breakfast*

2 comments:

Christian said...

At least sickie girl = more blogging, right?

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Pam, I absolutely promise that I'll do anything and everything I can on my blog to support democracy and other free world ideals. And, Pam's Mom, I absolutely promise that if CNBC or CNN ever contact me for quotes, I'll give 'em yours.

Seriously, guys. Thank you for commenting on my site! I'll try to keep it interesting. :^)