Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Can't Stand It

Hm. I can sense a slight lessening of my enthusiasm for this blog. I think it's because I spend all day staring at a computer screen which can sometimes contain unpleasant things, like angry emails from customers, yet another problem order that I have to add to my already overflowing pending file, or other things like, erm...work...that I have to do. (Darn, stupid work.) *Mumbles incoherently for awhile.*

Yeah. So, after staring at this dastardly sort of computer screen for the greater part of the day, I come home, take one glance at my own computer, and subsequently absolutely refuse to look at it again. Oh, it may whimper, *notices whimper from laptop*, and it may leap up on my lap, eager to be used, and it may look at me with those big, brown eyes...

Eyes...brown...Ooohh. *Sniffs back tears.* My poor Lappy! *Cuddles laptop and scratches that itchy spot around the power port.* Who's a good Lappy, huh? Who's a good Lappy!

*Sighs happily.* Yes, there's no joy quite like a girl with her laptop computer. *Slow, contented smile.*

No comments: