Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Now, before you languish and die...

In case any of you have been wondering why I have been so woefully neglectful of you all, please know that I am now in the second-to-last week of the semester, the week when everything is due.

So, I'm busy, you see.

Really, truly.

And I'm not just saying that because I'm trying to avoid you.

It's just that I have to assign classification numbers to a whole buncha stuff. Also, prepare a booktalk set. And.

Huh. I think pretty much everything else is done. But I will refrain from celebrating until after next Tuesday, when my last assignment is due.

But OH, be prepared for a fab blog post after that. You won't be disappointed. Because I will make a bunch of stuff up to make my life sound really, really exciting. Hurrah for fiction!

And now I must retreat back into my hole.

4 comments:

Mama M said...

Lookin' forward to it!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Huzzah for fiction indeed!

In the meantime, good luck.

Jekka Goaty Senoj said...

Gooood luck! *two thumbs up*

emilysuze said...

Good luck with your last weeks of school! You are my inspiration to go back to school!