Sunday, April 13, 2008

So, do you sudoku?

Oh, the wiles of the internet. How it creates these things that suck us into its little black holey pit of wasted time. (Actually, my roommate and I talked about the internet and how time seems to go faster when one is on it, so we determined that the internet is really a black hole, and as you accelerate towards it, outside time (the rest of the world) seems to go faster and faster. (Apologies to Einstein for a really, really bad (and silly) interpretation of his ideas.))

Anyway.

My point is that I just discovered a new way to waste time: Sudoku online.

Don't follow that link! DON'T--

Ack. Too late.

I'm so sorry.

(But you do feel a little smarter when you get a puzzle all put together, so it's kind of a good thing, right?)

5 comments:

Debbie Barr said...

My roommate is really addicted to that site. I always threaten to mess up her time average by leaving it running for a few hours before completing the puzzle....

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I'm tempted to try sudoku, but I don't need another addiction.

Jekka Goaty Senoj said...

Considering I can't do sudoku. . .I think I'm safe. However, I did find a website with all these logic puzzles on them, which I love doing. . .yeah, there were times I did those instead of homework.

Mama M said...

My online addiction is finding dead people on FamilySearch Indexing.

I love my dead friends.

*pats herself virtuously on the head*

Joanna said...

Don't worry about linking me, Beth. I found online sudoku years ago. Luckily Jacob bought me an electronic handheld device so I can play sudoku in the car or while lying in bed.