Friday, April 21, 2006

I'm feeling particularly gleeful this evening...

But not because of anything outrageously wonderful that I've done. No, no. My reason for rejoicing is this: it's Friday, the phones here at work are NOT ringing, and I've just gotten over 300 hits on my blog since I installed the counter on February 9th! Wahoo, frankly!

And you should all "Wahoo" with me. For behold, it is your hitting my blog so frequently that has risen the post count past the 300 mark. Thank you, for I am indeed grateful.

And also there's nothing to do at work. Sigh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahoo!

And alas, there is nothing to do at my work either. I've taken every item on my to-do list as far as I can at the moment, and the Head Task-Giver left for Mexico four hours ago. Lucky duck.

Anyway, expressing appreciation for my friend and her blog seemed a much more worthwhile pastime than rearranging my desk. Again.

Luv yuh, Miss McGee.

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Oh! And the love extends to you too! I'm sorry that Mexico is unaccessible to you at the moment. I hope your duck becomes lucky too. Lovaya, Kim! :^)

Anonymous said...

The first year I worked here I was so bored I actually counted the number of black dots on the ceiling tiles above my cubicle...and the number of carpet fibres it took to make the blue square thingys on the floor. Hmmm...the carpet was much newer back then.

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Ooooooh. I groan in sympathy. Usually things are busier at work, but the past week or so, it's been kinda dead. While I haven't resorted to couting black dots in the ceiling tiles, I have actually (shockingly) started taking care of the post-it notes that are tacked all around my computer monitor. Man. I haven't done that in months...