Wednesday, April 12, 2006

And the pressure is ON

So. Over the past few days, I've been frantically trying to dredge up some topic in my mind that might prove interesting and insightful, and yet humorous and...erm...funny. And guess what I've come up with!

That's right--nada.

I mean, the best think I could think of was how the sight of sunlight glancing off of gently rippling water was, um, pretty, but that's about as far as I got before hitting a bit of a brick wall. (Literally. I was gazing at the sunlight-on-water phenomenon too closely and crunched Jade against a bit of brick & mortar. Poor Jade. (Just kidding, of course.))

Anyway, so here I am, with more comments on my blog than EVER, (Thanks, by the way! You guys ROCK!), and with nothing to write about.

So, I'm writing about nothing. Oyeah. And sunlight. And accidents with my beloved vehicle that never took place. Sooooooo.....................................

There ya go. Um. Bye. I'm going to go.....do................things......................................

4 comments:

Christian said...

Well, I've got nothing to say about this post, which I guess is entirely appropriate. ;)

Actually, I think it's pretty neat that your blog has become a kind of meeting place on the web for all of us. Keep the posts coming!

Anonymous said...

Agreed.

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Hey, thanks for nothing! Ah, hahaha! *Wipes a tear* Oh, I kill me.

Truth be told, I really love seeing posts from everybody too. I think the blog's kind of becoming a message board of sorts, although the fact that it all hangs on my really flimsy writings & ramblings is a little frightening. But, I'm glad you guys keep comin' back. :^D

Anonymous said...

I am, too. :) It's so fun to log on and read bits of warmth and humor from dear friends. I grew to love you guys so much in Provo, and I'm grateful for this way of keeping in touch.

Ator flies, and so does my heart . . .