Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Only a little obsession

Heya, guys!

I just wanted to say, Hi! Here I am! And also, I'm alive!

I just keep having all my free time sucked away by trying to write many words in a novel. So...you may not see much of me. Or, you may see some of me, but it will likely be a me who is trying to escape from novel-writing.

Alas, the current me is tired and still has to email some pictures to herself so she can post them from work. And she also realizes that the last sentence didn't make any sense whatsoever.

Alas, again.

Um.

So, steak is pretty tasty. And water is nice to drink. And bed is calling.

Gooooood night.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with that novel! Just think -- you're halfway there!

Anonymous said...

You're right, water is nice to drink. So's cranraspberry juice. Mmmm.

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Yaaaaaay! Halfway there! MUST KEEP WRITING... And thanks for the well-wishing! :^)

And Kim, I do likes cranberry juice in all its permutations. (And it makes your bladder feel so lovely too!) If I had a glass of cranraspapplegreenpepperjuice, I'd raise it in a toast to you. :^)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, hon.

And way to go with the novel! It's no small feat to write half a book in two weeks. I raise my hyothetical glass of cranraspapplegreenpepperjuice to you, too.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure beds are the only inanimate objects capable of calling to us...and most of their voices are like sirens..."COME TO BED NOW...YOU DON'T WANT TO READ/WRITE/BALANCE YOUR CHECKBOOK ANYMORE...COME TO BED!!! Perhaps my bed is especially articulate.

Lizardbreath McGee said...

I think the next time I go bed shopping, I'm definitely going to have to go for the inarticulate kind. Or maybe something with a mute button. Yeah. That is SO the ticket.

Anonymous said...

Niiiiiiiice. Can I get a conscience with a mute button as well? That could really come in handy. Or maybe a guilt complex that was disposable and could just throw it away when you were tired of dealing with it. Yeah...work on that for me.