Sunday, January 29, 2006

Whiney Dayz

I would like to take this moment to apologize to any of you who, despite the discouraging little "0 Comments" notations beneath my rambling blog entries, are my faithful and true (and dear) readers, and who may spend more time checking up on what I've written lately than I actually spend writing it. (In which case, I really think you should take up a hobby. (Haha. Just kidding.))

I'm sorry for being whiney. For taking up my blog-time, and your valuable time by sitting here, typing in my complaints for all the world to read. (Although, I really doubt all the world reads this thing. I don't think more than maybe 2 people read this thing on a regular basis, and one of those people is ME.)

My last entry was pretty negative. Well, I've been feeling pretty negative for the past week or so, and I was discouraged and unhappy, and I wanted company in that misery, thank-you-very-much. So I decided (with my very low moral values) to drag you all into my unhappy state. Or, at least to express to you that I was unhappy, and to say in a very circuitous and round-about manner that I hope things improve soon.

Forgive me. I didn't mean it. Or if I did, it isn't something that I'll write for every blog entry. No, you'll get more stuff that's silly than discouraged, more thoughtful than negative, and more wry than vicious.

Well, at least, that's the idea. We'll see what actually happens.

2 comments:

Becca said...

But Beeeth, I liiike your updates. Quit saying their whineeeey. Waaaahhh! Now that was whiney. Your posts, on the other hand, never are. I look forward to all your new "random meanderings." Although your frequent updates make me embarrassed that I haven't updated my own blog since November. Yeah. I'm lame.

Lizardbreath McGee said...

WHATEVER! Becca, you cannot possibly be lame, because lameness is inimical to your character. And not updating your blog since November simply means that you've been busy with important stuff, like teaching the Leaders of the Future, and The Hope of Tomorrow, and things like that. So frankly, you rock.