Saturday, January 21, 2006

Lounging in Pajama Pants

This post isn't going to be long or terribly pertinent, nor will it contain those little tidbits of insight and wisdom you've come to expect from me and my intrepid keyboard.

No, I'm just writing to say that it's now 1:30pm on Saturday, and I'm still sitting around in my pajamas. My thoughts are currently vascillating wildly between being disgusted with myself for being so lazy, and really, really enjoying the sensation of being so lazy.

Unfortunately, I'll have to get up soon (approximately NOW) from my comfortable perch on my bed, laptop securely perched atop my knees, and get ready for the day which is now, literally, half-over. (My little 4-year-old niece is having a piano recital today. TOO CUTE! I'll post pictures. You won't be able to stop me.) But, at least I'll be able to relish the last few seconds before I publish this post as completely effort-free...

Ahhhhh. That felt nice. *Grins*

No comments: