Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Multihairticulture

I had a dream last night that I had multicolored hair. And I'm not just talking about the kind that's peroxide-blond at the tips and mahogany and/or steel gray at the roots.

No. I'm talking about the kind that's Bubblicious pink on the left, lemon yogurt yellow in the middle, and ICEE blue raspberry on the right.

And you know what? I looked fabulous with bright blue hair. Seriously. I thought to myself in my dream (in italics, as thoughts go), I should get my hair colored blue all over. That would look awfully nice.

So, I'm pretty sure I'll do that. I wonder if it would finally make my primary kids think I'm cool.

2 comments:

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

It might help if you chose a darker shade of blue with a shock of white in the front, and then you wore a cape everywhere. And dramatically narrated your every move, always referring to yourself in the third person.

Just remember to reapply color regularly, because brown roots would totally kill the look.

Mama M said...

I chalk this up to it being Halloween week.

I hate Halloween.

Grrr....