Monday, August 18, 2008

I don't want to be bitter.

I realize that the last post is kind of bitter. Perhaps rather more bitter than I intended while writing it.

And I don't want to be bitter. I really don't. I want to be happy and have other people be happy to be around me and I don't want to get fed up with people. Really and truly.

Merhm.

Oh, well. I guess I'm just trying to figure out things by writing about them. And sometimes the writing is coherent and clear, and sometimes it's full of bitter ramblings. But maybe eventually I'll come to a better understanding. In the end.

1 comment:

Papa said...

I can't help but smile at your little words like "Merhm." They are so descriptive, just standing there all alone. I can't help but chuckle. Thank you.

Now, see if you can figure out how to use my verification word for posting this commment--"vipnqtin."

Love--Papa